HMRC Forms

General & Self Assessment

64-8.pdf Authorising your agent

CWF1.pdf Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax

CA5601.pdf Application to pay National Insurance by Direct Debit

CF10.pdf Self employed people with small earnings – applying for a certificate of exception

CH2.pdf Child Benefit claim

R38.pdf Tax claim

R40.pdf Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments

P50.pdf Claim for Income Tax repayment

R85.pdf Receiving interest without a tax deduction

SA1.pdf Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return


FBI2.pdf Authorising your agent to use PAYE Online Services

P9D.pdf Expenses payments and income from which tax cannot be deducted Рfor employees earning less than £8,500

P11D.pdf Expenses and benefits

P38S.pdf Student employees

P46.pdf PAYE – notice of new employee

Limited Companies

CT41G.pdf Corporation tax new company details


These HMRC forms require